Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) Prices 774.4k Common Stock Offering at $18.35/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gladstone Commercial Corporation (Nasdaq: GOOD) announced the pricing of a registered direct placement of 774,400 shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share (“Common Stock”), to an institutional investor at an offering price of $18.35 per share (the “Offering”).
The Company expects to receive net proceeds, after placement fees and other estimated offering expenses, of approximately $13.9 million. The Offering is expected to settle on or about December 5, 2016, subject to satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The Company expects to use the net proceeds of the sale of the Common Stock in the Offering to fund acquisitions of real property in the ordinary course of the Company’s business and in accordance with the Company’s investment objectives, to pay down debt and for other general corporate purposes.
CSCA Capital Advisors, LLC acted as placement agent and Weeden & Co. L.P. will serve as settlement agent for the transaction.
The shares of Common Stock were offered pursuant to a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus under a shelf registration statement that has been filed previously with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), which was declared effective on February 1, 2016. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus included in the registration statement and other documents the Company has filed with the SEC may be obtained by contacting CSCA Capital Advisors, 800 Third Avenue, New York, New York 10022, by phone at 212-446-9177, or by fax at 212-446-9181.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!