Gilead Sciences' (GILD) Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Granted Orphan Drug Status by FDA
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gilead Sciences' (NASDAQ: GILD) treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension was granted orphan drug status by the FDA. The generic name is ambrisentan/tadalafil fixed combination.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) '4997 Data 'Impressive & Underappreciated', KOL Suggests - Jefferies; PT to $95
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Announces FDA Approval, U.S. Launch of Medical Device to Reduce Risk of Recurrent Ischemic Stroke in Patients with PFO
- Sientra (SIEN) Enters Prelim. Settlement of All Outstanding Class Action Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!