Gilead Sciences' (GILD) Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Granted Orphan Drug Status by FDA
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gilead Sciences' (NASDAQ: GILD) treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension was granted orphan drug status by the FDA. The generic name is ambrisentan/tadalafil fixed combination.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB), Sobi Announce Presentation of ELOCTATE, ALPROLIX Data at ASH 2016
- Dynavax (DVAX) Presents Phase 1/2 SD-101 Clinical Data at ASH
- Onconova Therapeutics (ONTX) Phase 2 Oral Rigosertib and Azacitidine Data at ASH Shows 35% Complete Remission Rate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!