Gilead Sciences' (GILD) Treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Granted Orphan Drug Status by FDA
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gilead Sciences' (NASDAQ: GILD) treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension was granted orphan drug status by the FDA. The generic name is ambrisentan/tadalafil fixed combination.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) '4997 Data 'Impressive & Underappreciated', KOL Suggests - Jefferies; PT to $95
- BioPharm Insight Releases CRO Report on Clinical Trial Activity in 3rd Quarter
- Allergan (AGN) Announces Topline Relamorelin Phase 2b Data; Will Move to Acquire Motus Therapeutics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!