Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) CFO to Retire
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gibraltar Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and distributor of building products for industrial, infrastructure, residential, and renewable energy and conservation markets, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Kenneth W. Smith intends to retire from the Company in 2017. Smith will remain in his current role until his successor is named and has agreed to assist with an orderly transition. Gibraltar has retained executive search firm Crist/Kolder Associates to begin the recruitment process to interview internal and identify external CFO candidates.
“Ken has been a key player in Gibraltar’s transformation, including our 80/20 efforts and the implementation of the Company’s four-pillar strategy to drive best-in-class performance,” said Chief Executive Officer Frank Heard. “With Ken’s strategic and financial leadership, Gibraltar has delivered seven consecutive quarters of solid financial performance since the announcement of our new strategy, including the highly successful acquisition and integration of Rough Brothers International (RBI). We thank Ken for his eight years of integrity and commitment to Gibraltar and look forward to working with him during the transition.”
“We have undergone very exciting and positive changes during the past few years as a direct result of the extraordinary team here at Gibraltar,” said Smith. “I look forward to working with the Gibraltar management and employees during my remaining time at the Company and to helping facilitate a seamless transition to my successor.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- KVH Industries (KVHI) Names New CFO
- CIT Group (CIT) Director Mnuchin Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!