Gevo (GEVO) Plans Common Stock, Warrants Equity Raise
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gevo, Inc. (Nasdaq: GEVO) announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, Series E units, with each Series E unit consisting of one share of common stock and Series I warrants to purchase a certain number of shares of common stock. The Company is also offering Series F units, in lieu of Series E units, to those purchasers whose purchase of additional Series E units in the offering would result in the purchaser beneficially owning more than 4.99% of Gevo’s outstanding common stock following the completion of the offering. The Series F units will consist of pre-funded warrants to purchase one share of common stock and Series I warrants to purchase a certain number of shares of common stock. The units are to be sold by Gevo subject to market and other conditions in an underwritten public offering.
Gevo currently intends to use the net proceeds from the offering, excluding any future proceeds from the exercise of the warrants, to fund working capital and for other general corporate purposes.
In connection with the offering, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. is acting as sole underwriter.
A shelf registration statement relating to the shares of common stock and warrants to be issued in the proposed offering has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and is effective. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus describing the terms of the proposed offering will be filed with the SEC. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the securities being offered may also be obtained from Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. Attention: Syndicate Prospectus Department, 85 Broad Street, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10004, or by telephone at (212) 667-8563, or by email at EquityProspectus@opco.com. Electronic copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus will also be available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!