Gevo (GEVO) Enters Conv. Note Exchange Agreements
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gevo (NASDAQ: GEVO) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Wednesday night:
Recent Developments—Debt Exchanges
On September 7, 2016, Gevo, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into private exchange agreements with holders of its 7.5% convertible senior notes due 2022, (the “2022 Notes”), to exchange an aggregate of $11.4 million of principal amount of 2022 Notes for an aggregate of 13,999,354 shares of its common stock and expects to issue the shares prior to or concurrent with the closing of the offering contemplated in the preliminary prospectus supplement dated September 7, 2016. Upon completion, these exchanges will reduce the outstanding principal amount of the 2022 Notes to $11 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
- Valley National (VLY) Announces 8.4M Share Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!