Gevo (GEVO) Enters Conv. Note Exchange Agreements
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gevo (NASDAQ: GEVO) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Wednesday night:
Recent Developments—Debt Exchanges
On September 7, 2016, Gevo, Inc. (the “Company”) entered into private exchange agreements with holders of its 7.5% convertible senior notes due 2022, (the “2022 Notes”), to exchange an aggregate of $11.4 million of principal amount of 2022 Notes for an aggregate of 13,999,354 shares of its common stock and expects to issue the shares prior to or concurrent with the closing of the offering contemplated in the preliminary prospectus supplement dated September 7, 2016. Upon completion, these exchanges will reduce the outstanding principal amount of the 2022 Notes to $11 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Naked Brand Group, Inc. (NAKD) Enters $2M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Williams (WMB), Williams Partners (WPZ) Reset Payouts as Part of Financial Repositioning
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!