Getty Realty (GTY) Enters Lease Agreement with BP plc (BP) Unit for 28 Properties
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) has agreed to long-term triple-net leases on 28 properties in New York and New Jersey with a subsidiary of BP, plc (NYSE: BP), BP Products North America Inc. Under the terms of the agreements, the aggregate annual triple-net GAAP revenue will be up to approximately $3.0 million. The leases with BP have initial 15 year terms with provisions for rent escalations and options for multiple renewal terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Says Lawsuit Against Rimini Street to Go to Trial in September
- Rosetta Stone (RST) Taps Outside Advisors to Evaluate Alternatives
- Adamas Pharmaceuticals (ADMS) Announces Receipt of Amantadine-Related U.S. Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!