Getty Realty (GTY) Enters Lease Agreement with BP plc (BP) Unit for 28 Properties
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) has agreed to long-term triple-net leases on 28 properties in New York and New Jersey with a subsidiary of BP, plc (NYSE: BP), BP Products North America Inc. Under the terms of the agreements, the aggregate annual triple-net GAAP revenue will be up to approximately $3.0 million. The leases with BP have initial 15 year terms with provisions for rent escalations and options for multiple renewal terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 11/3: AIG (AIG), Herbalife (HLF), Loews (L), Tenet (THC), Ruckus Wireless (RKUS) Report
- Tribune Publishing Co. (TRUB) Acquires Wrapports Chicago Suburban Publications, No Terms
- Mesa Laboratories (MLAB) Buys UK, Irish Distributor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!