Getty Realty (GTY) Enters Lease Agreement with BP plc (BP) Unit for 28 Properties
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) has agreed to long-term triple-net leases on 28 properties in New York and New Jersey with a subsidiary of BP, plc (NYSE: BP), BP Products North America Inc. Under the terms of the agreements, the aggregate annual triple-net GAAP revenue will be up to approximately $3.0 million. The leases with BP have initial 15 year terms with provisions for rent escalations and options for multiple renewal terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Comments on Bass' IPR Petitions
- PPL Corp. (PPL) Reports Rate Case Agreement
- Coherus BioSciences (CHRS) Increases Enrollment in CHS-1701 Study, Begins Enrollment for CHS-1420
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!