Getty Realty (GTY) Enters Lease Agreement with BP plc (BP) Unit for 28 Properties
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) has agreed to long-term triple-net leases on 28 properties in New York and New Jersey with a subsidiary of BP, plc (NYSE: BP), BP Products North America Inc. Under the terms of the agreements, the aggregate annual triple-net GAAP revenue will be up to approximately $3.0 million. The leases with BP have initial 15 year terms with provisions for rent escalations and options for multiple renewal terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagnaChip (MX), Engaged Capital Enter Settlement Agreement; Board Changes Announced
- Graham (GHC) Unit to Acquire Two Broadcasting Assets from Nexstar (NXST) in $60M Deal
- Google Says Over 200M People Use Google Photos Each Month
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!