Getty Realty (GTY) Enters Lease Agreement with BP plc (BP) Unit for 28 Properties
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE: GTY) has agreed to long-term triple-net leases on 28 properties in New York and New Jersey with a subsidiary of BP, plc (NYSE: BP), BP Products North America Inc. Under the terms of the agreements, the aggregate annual triple-net GAAP revenue will be up to approximately $3.0 million. The leases with BP have initial 15 year terms with provisions for rent escalations and options for multiple renewal terms.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon (RTN) Elects James Winnefeld Jr. to Board of Directors
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Get Expedited Appeal in Amgen (AMGN) Patent Case - Bloomberg
- Neovasc (NVCN) Offers Update in Litigation with CardiAQ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!