General Steel (GSI) to Initiate Construction on Rebar Production at Longmen JV
- Wall Street slips as Apple, healthcare stocks drop
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
General Steel Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GSI), one of China's leading non-state-owned producers of steel products and aggregators of domestic steel, today announced its plan to initiate construction on a state-of-the-art, 900,000 metric ton seismic-grade rebar production line at its principal manufacturing facility, Longmen Joint Venture ("Longmen JV"), located in Hancheng City, Shaanxi Province, China. The production line incorporates cutting-edge technology that is expected to reduce rebar production costs by approximately RMB100 per metric ton.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stein Mart (SMRT) CEO to Resign; Q3 Comps Down 4%
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) to Present Interim Data for Wnt Inhibitors at ESMO
- Cellectar Biosciences (CLRB) Announces Positive Data from Second Cohort of CLR 131 Phase 1 in r/r Multiple Myeloma
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!