General Steel (GSI) to Initiate Construction on Rebar Production at Longmen JV
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI), United Airlines (UAL) to Join S&P 500
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
General Steel Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GSI), one of China's leading non-state-owned producers of steel products and aggregators of domestic steel, today announced its plan to initiate construction on a state-of-the-art, 900,000 metric ton seismic-grade rebar production line at its principal manufacturing facility, Longmen Joint Venture ("Longmen JV"), located in Hancheng City, Shaanxi Province, China. The production line incorporates cutting-edge technology that is expected to reduce rebar production costs by approximately RMB100 per metric ton.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RedHill Biopharma (RDHL) Announces Receipt of Israeli Patent Notice of Allowance Related to RHB-104
- FDA Approves Repatha Injection as LDL Treatment (AMGN)
- BNY Mellon's fund pricing glitch could persist into weekend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!