General Steel (GSI) to Initiate Construction on Rebar Production at Longmen JV
- Top 10 News for 12/22 - 12/26: Dow Reaches New Record; GDP Outpaces in Q3; Ruble Rebounds on Reduced Reserves
- China's Central Bank Acts Further to Ease Policy
- Japan Core Inflation Slows in November
- GoPro (GPRO) Adds to Gains as Company Dominates Amazon's (AMZN) Best Seller List in its Category
- Tesla (TSLA) Updates Blog: 'Roadster 3.0'
General Steel Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GSI), one of China's leading non-state-owned producers of steel products and aggregators of domestic steel, today announced its plan to initiate construction on a state-of-the-art, 900,000 metric ton seismic-grade rebar production line at its principal manufacturing facility, Longmen Joint Venture ("Longmen JV"), located in Hancheng City, Shaanxi Province, China. The production line incorporates cutting-edge technology that is expected to reduce rebar production costs by approximately RMB100 per metric ton.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Google (GOOG) Takes Stand Against Hackers; 'The Interview' Now Available on Google Play, YouTube
- Genentech (RHHBY) Receives FDA Approval of Gazyva BLA
- Citigroup (C) Will Sell Japan Retail Banking Unit to Sumitomo Mitsui Banking
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!