General Steel (GSI) to Initiate Construction on Rebar Production at Longmen JV
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
General Steel Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GSI), one of China's leading non-state-owned producers of steel products and aggregators of domestic steel, today announced its plan to initiate construction on a state-of-the-art, 900,000 metric ton seismic-grade rebar production line at its principal manufacturing facility, Longmen Joint Venture ("Longmen JV"), located in Hancheng City, Shaanxi Province, China. The production line incorporates cutting-edge technology that is expected to reduce rebar production costs by approximately RMB100 per metric ton.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instagram (FB) Debuts New Snapchat-Like Feature
- Cliffs Natural (CLF), United Steelworkers Enter Six-Year Labor Pact
- Auxilium Pharma (AUXL) Doses First Patient in CCH Phase 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!