General Motors (GM), Canada's Unifor Enter Tentative Agreement
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Canada's Unifor have reached a tentative contract agreement. Highlights of the agreement include:
- $554 million in investments
- Secure future for all locations
- Ratification bonus
- Base wage increases
- Lump sum payments
- Conversion of SWEs to permanent status
- Improvements to new-hire program
- Benefit improvements
The Unifor newsletter on the announcement is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Comments on NFL/Surface Issue; Will Continue to Work League, Teams to Address Problems
- GM Financial Launches Comprehensive Mobility Initiative
- SEC Charges Former Pinnacle Financial (PNFP) Director with Insider Trading Related to Avenue Financial Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!