General Motors (GM), Canada's Unifor Enter Tentative Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Canada's Unifor have reached a tentative contract agreement. Highlights of the agreement include:
- $554 million in investments
- Secure future for all locations
- Ratification bonus
- Base wage increases
- Lump sum payments
- Conversion of SWEs to permanent status
- Improvements to new-hire program
- Benefit improvements
The Unifor newsletter on the announcement is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Names New Board Member
- GM Declares Dividend on Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!