General Motors (GM), Canada's Unifor Enter Tentative Agreement
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) and Canada's Unifor have reached a tentative contract agreement. Highlights of the agreement include:
- $554 million in investments
- Secure future for all locations
- Ratification bonus
- Base wage increases
- Lump sum payments
- Conversion of SWEs to permanent status
- Improvements to new-hire program
- Benefit improvements
The Unifor newsletter on the announcement is embedded below:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- Western Union (WU) Announces Agreements to Resolve U.S. Investigations
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Issues 18.8M Shares in Exchange for Convertible Preferred Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!