Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Takes Delivery of Gener8 Theseus
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gener8 Maritime, Inc. (NYSE: GNRT) ("Gener8 Maritime"), a leading U.S.-based provider of international seaborne crude oil transportation services, announced that it took delivery of the "ECO" VLCC the Gener8 Theseus on November 28, 2016 from Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. The Gener8 Theseus represents the eighteenth of 21 "ECO" VLCCs expected to be delivered into Gener8 Maritime's fleet. Upon delivery, the Gener8 Theseus entered Navig8 Group's VL8 Pool.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron (CVX) Says Canadian Court Rejects Attempt to Enforce Fraudulent Ecuadorian Judgment
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!