Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Takes Delivery of Gener8 Theseus
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gener8 Maritime, Inc. (NYSE: GNRT) ("Gener8 Maritime"), a leading U.S.-based provider of international seaborne crude oil transportation services, announced that it took delivery of the "ECO" VLCC the Gener8 Theseus on November 28, 2016 from Hyundai Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. The Gener8 Theseus represents the eighteenth of 21 "ECO" VLCCs expected to be delivered into Gener8 Maritime's fleet. Upon delivery, the Gener8 Theseus entered Navig8 Group's VL8 Pool.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!