Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Takes Delivery of Gener8 Macedon
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gener8 Maritime, Inc. (NYSE: GNRT) ("Gener8 Maritime"), a leading U.S.-based provider of international seaborne crude oil transportation services, announced that it took delivery of the "ECO" VLCC the Gener8 Macedon on August 30, 2016 from Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. The Gener8 Macedon represents the thirteenth of 21 "ECO" VLCCs expected to be delivered into Gener8 Maritime's fleet. Upon delivery, the Gener8 Macedon entered Navig8 Group's VL8 Pool.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Takes Delivery of Gener8 Theseus
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Receives Adverse Decision in Texas Hip Implants Case; Will Pay $1B
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!