Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Takes Delivery of Gener8 Macedon
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gener8 Maritime, Inc. (NYSE: GNRT) ("Gener8 Maritime"), a leading U.S.-based provider of international seaborne crude oil transportation services, announced that it took delivery of the "ECO" VLCC the Gener8 Macedon on August 30, 2016 from Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. The Gener8 Macedon represents the thirteenth of 21 "ECO" VLCCs expected to be delivered into Gener8 Maritime's fleet. Upon delivery, the Gener8 Macedon entered Navig8 Group's VL8 Pool.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gener8 Maritime, Inc. Announces Delivery of the Gener8 Hector
- Armed with apps and crops, women lead battle to save Senegal's shrinking farmland
- Caesars Approved to End Bankruptcy, Still May Need Months Before Final Exit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!