Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Takes Delivery of Gener8 Macedon
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gener8 Maritime, Inc. (NYSE: GNRT) ("Gener8 Maritime"), a leading U.S.-based provider of international seaborne crude oil transportation services, announced that it took delivery of the "ECO" VLCC the Gener8 Macedon on August 30, 2016 from Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries Co., Ltd. The Gener8 Macedon represents the thirteenth of 21 "ECO" VLCCs expected to be delivered into Gener8 Maritime's fleet. Upon delivery, the Gener8 Macedon entered Navig8 Group's VL8 Pool.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
- Core Lab Reports Q3 2016 Results:
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!