GenVec (GNVC) Says Novartis (NVS) Remains Committed to CGF166 Amid Internal Changes
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
GenVec (Nasdaq: GNVC) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure.
On August 31, 2016, press reports disclosed that Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is planning to eliminate its internal unit dedicated to cell and gene therapy and redeploy most of the affected employees. Novartis is developing CGF166, GenVec's lead product candidate for hearing loss, under a Research Collaboration and License Agreement between the two parties. Novartis has informed GenVec that it remains engaged on the CGF166 program and that Novartis's internal changes are not expected or intended to reduce its support for the program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- MasterCraft (MCFT) Prices Larger Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of $17.4M
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!