GenVec (GNVC) Says Novartis (NVS) Remains Committed to CGF166 Amid Internal Changes
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GenVec (Nasdaq: GNVC) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure.
On August 31, 2016, press reports disclosed that Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is planning to eliminate its internal unit dedicated to cell and gene therapy and redeploy most of the affected employees. Novartis is developing CGF166, GenVec's lead product candidate for hearing loss, under a Research Collaboration and License Agreement between the two parties. Novartis has informed GenVec that it remains engaged on the CGF166 program and that Novartis's internal changes are not expected or intended to reduce its support for the program.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces Court Affirmation to Stay Litigation Pending FDA’s Approval Withdrawal Proceedings Outcome
- RAIT Financial (RAS) Separates Chairman, CEO Roles; Appoints New Independent Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!