Gas Natural (EGAS) Prices 700K Secondary Offering at $10.10/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Gas Natural Inc. (AMEX: EGAS) has priced an underwritten public offering of 700,000 shares of its common stock by its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Richard M. Osborne, at a price of $10.10 per share. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares by the selling shareholder. The offering is expected to close on July 2, 2012 subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Catyalyst Pharma (CPRX) Files 2.5M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- GT Advanced Tech (GTAT) Prices Revised $190M Conv. Notes, 8.65M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!