Galmed Pharma (GLMD) Updates on 'At-The-Market' Financing Program; Says ~$5M Raised
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (Nasdaq: GLMD) announced that, to date, it has raised approximately $5.0 million under the Company's At-The-Market financing executed by Cantor Fitzgerald (the "ATM"). In total, to date the Company has issued 933,160 ordinary shares under the ATM at an average sale price of $5.11 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abeona Therapeutics (ABEO) Prices 6M Shares at $7/Share
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Receives Letter from Snow Park Capital; Calls for Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!