Galena Biopharma (GALE) Plans Presentation of Interim NeuVax Combo Phase 2b Data at ESMO 2016
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Galena Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: GALE) announced that interim safety data from the Company’s NeuVax (nelipepimut-S) Phase 2b combination study will be presented at the upcoming European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO 2016 Congress in Copenhagen, Denmark. The clinical trial is a randomized, multicenter, investigator-sponsored, 300 patient Phase 2b study. It is currently enrolling HER2 1+ and 2+ node positive, and high-risk node negative patients to study NeuVax in combination with trastuzumab. Details of the poster presentation are as follows:
Poster #: 1069PAbstract #: 3981 – the abstract can be found on the conference website hereTitle: Interim safety analysis of a phase II trial combining trastuzumab and NeuVax, a HER2-targeted peptide vaccine, to prevent breast cancer recurrence in HER2 low expressionDate: Sunday, October 9, 2016Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. local timeLocation: Hall E
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Names Jocelyn Wong as CMO as Marci Grebstein Leaves
- Medtronic (MDT) Granted CE Mark for HawkOne Directional Atherectomy System
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!