Galena Biopharma (GALE) Plans Presentation of Interim NeuVax Combo Phase 2b Data at ESMO 2016
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Galena Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: GALE) announced that interim safety data from the Company’s NeuVax (nelipepimut-S) Phase 2b combination study will be presented at the upcoming European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO 2016 Congress in Copenhagen, Denmark. The clinical trial is a randomized, multicenter, investigator-sponsored, 300 patient Phase 2b study. It is currently enrolling HER2 1+ and 2+ node positive, and high-risk node negative patients to study NeuVax in combination with trastuzumab. Details of the poster presentation are as follows:
Poster #: 1069PAbstract #: 3981 – the abstract can be found on the conference website hereTitle: Interim safety analysis of a phase II trial combining trastuzumab and NeuVax, a HER2-targeted peptide vaccine, to prevent breast cancer recurrence in HER2 low expressionDate: Sunday, October 9, 2016Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. local timeLocation: Hall E
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) Announces Presentation of GALE-301, GALE-302 Data at ASC Clinical Congress 2016
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!