Galena Biopharma (GALE) Plans Presentation of Interim NeuVax Combo Phase 2b Data at ESMO 2016
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Galena Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: GALE) announced that interim safety data from the Company’s NeuVax (nelipepimut-S) Phase 2b combination study will be presented at the upcoming European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO 2016 Congress in Copenhagen, Denmark. The clinical trial is a randomized, multicenter, investigator-sponsored, 300 patient Phase 2b study. It is currently enrolling HER2 1+ and 2+ node positive, and high-risk node negative patients to study NeuVax in combination with trastuzumab. Details of the poster presentation are as follows:
Poster #: 1069PAbstract #: 3981 – the abstract can be found on the conference website hereTitle: Interim safety analysis of a phase II trial combining trastuzumab and NeuVax, a HER2-targeted peptide vaccine, to prevent breast cancer recurrence in HER2 low expressionDate: Sunday, October 9, 2016Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. local timeLocation: Hall E
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB), Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Shareholders Approve Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!