Galapagos NV (GLPG) Announces Share Capital Increase
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Galapagos NV (Nasdaq: GLPG) announces a share capital increase arising from warrant exercises.
Galapagos issued 60,320 new ordinary shares on 19 September 2016, for a total capital increase (including issuance premium) of €603,289.80.
Pursuant to the warrant exercise program of Galapagos' Executive Committee, Executive Committee members automatically are committed to exercise a minimum number of warrants, subject to certain conditions. In accordance with the rules of this program, CEO Onno van de Stolpe exercised 15,000 warrants and two other Executive Committee members exercised an aggregate number of 10,000 warrants. In addition to Onno van de Stolpe, one other Board member exercised 2,520 warrants.
In accordance with Belgian transparency legislation, Galapagos notes that its total share capital currently amounts to €249,720,553.98, the total number of securities conferring voting rights is 46,169,828, which is also the total number of voting rights (the "denominator"), and all securities conferring voting rights and all voting rights are of the same category. The total number of rights (warrants) to subscribe to not yet issued securities conferring voting rights is 3,552,657, which equals the total number of voting rights that may result from the exercise of these warrants. Galapagos does not have any convertible bonds or shares without voting rights outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robust progress in Q3 2016
- BlackLine (BL) Prices 8.6M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Express Scripts (ESRX) Reports Conclusion of Probe on Disposition of PolyMedica
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!