Galapagos NV (GLPG) Announces Share Capital Increase
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Galapagos NV (Nasdaq: GLPG) announces a share capital increase arising from warrant exercises.
Galapagos issued 60,320 new ordinary shares on 19 September 2016, for a total capital increase (including issuance premium) of €603,289.80.
Pursuant to the warrant exercise program of Galapagos' Executive Committee, Executive Committee members automatically are committed to exercise a minimum number of warrants, subject to certain conditions. In accordance with the rules of this program, CEO Onno van de Stolpe exercised 15,000 warrants and two other Executive Committee members exercised an aggregate number of 10,000 warrants. In addition to Onno van de Stolpe, one other Board member exercised 2,520 warrants.
In accordance with Belgian transparency legislation, Galapagos notes that its total share capital currently amounts to €249,720,553.98, the total number of securities conferring voting rights is 46,169,828, which is also the total number of voting rights (the "denominator"), and all securities conferring voting rights and all voting rights are of the same category. The total number of rights (warrants) to subscribe to not yet issued securities conferring voting rights is 3,552,657, which equals the total number of voting rights that may result from the exercise of these warrants. Galapagos does not have any convertible bonds or shares without voting rights outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galapagos increases share capital through warrant exercises
- Palatin Technologies (PTN) Reports Audit Opinion with Going Concern Explanation
- Microvision (MVIS) Announces $17M Stock Purchase Agreement Lincoln Park Capital Fund
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!