GSV Capital (GSVC) closes 6.9M Follow-On Offering for $103.5M Gross Proceeds
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has closed its previously announced follow-on offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with today's closing, the Company issued 6,900,000 shares of its common stock (including 900,000 shares of common stock that were issued upon full exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option), resulting in gross proceeds of $103.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frontline (FRO) Says Thinking About Offering $100M of Common Stock
- Biocept (BIOC) Announces Strong Data from Target Selector CTC in Actionable Biomarker Detection
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Offers pre-Specificed Subgroup Analysis of FALCON Trial; PFS Seen as Largely Consistent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!