GSV Capital (GSVC) closes 6.9M Follow-On Offering for $103.5M Gross Proceeds
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has closed its previously announced follow-on offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with today's closing, the Company issued 6,900,000 shares of its common stock (including 900,000 shares of common stock that were issued upon full exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option), resulting in gross proceeds of $103.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Derma Sciences (DSCI) to Acquire BioD in ~$77.8M Deal
- Liolios’ 5th Annual Gateway Conference to Showcase Over 100 Growth Companies in San Francisco on September 7-8
- GSV Capital Corp. to Report Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results on Thursday, August 4, 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!