GSV Capital (GSVC) closes 6.9M Follow-On Offering for $103.5M Gross Proceeds
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has closed its previously announced follow-on offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with today's closing, the Company issued 6,900,000 shares of its common stock (including 900,000 shares of common stock that were issued upon full exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option), resulting in gross proceeds of $103.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Prices Larger 2.4M Common Offering at $26/Share
- Microsoft (MSFT) Brings Surface Pro 3 to 25 New Countries
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Enters $4M Conv. Notes Private Placement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!