GSV Capital (GSVC) closes 6.9M Follow-On Offering for $103.5M Gross Proceeds
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has closed its previously announced follow-on offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with today's closing, the Company issued 6,900,000 shares of its common stock (including 900,000 shares of common stock that were issued upon full exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option), resulting in gross proceeds of $103.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Cayman Islands Court Issues Order to Acorn (ATV) SHareholder
- Kinross Gold (KGC) to Sell Aurelian Resources, FDN Stakes in $240M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!