GSV Capital (GSVC) closes 6.9M Follow-On Offering for $103.5M Gross Proceeds
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has closed its previously announced follow-on offering of shares of its common stock. In connection with today's closing, the Company issued 6,900,000 shares of its common stock (including 900,000 shares of common stock that were issued upon full exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option), resulting in gross proceeds of $103.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advaxis (ADXS) Executes $17 Million Financing Agreement
- S&W Seed (SANW) to Buy DuPont Pioneer's Alfalfa Production and Research Facility Assets
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN) Receives FDA Approval for BRACAnalysis CDx as Companion Diagnostic (AZN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!