GSV Capital (GSVC) Purchases 225 Thousand Shares of Facebook for ~$6.6 Million
- Wall Street dragged down by Apple, health stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has acquired 225,000 shares, approximately 15% of the company's total portfolio, in social-networking company Facebook at an average price of $29.28 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform; Skeptical M&A Will Happen
- Private Equity Passing on Chance to Buy 650 Walgreens (WBA) Stores - NYP
- National Amusements Confirms Proposal to Combine CBS (CBS) and Viacom (VIAB)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!