GSV Capital (GSVC) Purchases 225 Thousand Shares of Facebook for ~$6.6 Million
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has acquired 225,000 shares, approximately 15% of the company's total portfolio, in social-networking company Facebook at an average price of $29.28 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rumor: Apple (AAPL) Manufacturers Under Pressure Due to iWatch, Workers Could Strike Any Time
- UPDATE: American Electric Power (AEP) Said to Weigh Sale of AEP River Shipping Arm - Bloomberg
- Facebook (FB) COO Says Video 'Exploding'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!