GSV Capital (GSVC) Purchases 225 Thousand Shares of Facebook for ~$6.6 Million
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has acquired 225,000 shares, approximately 15% of the company's total portfolio, in social-networking company Facebook at an average price of $29.28 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lions Gate (LGF) Said in Advanced Talks to Acquire Starz (STRZA) - Bloomberg
- These 4 Neurology-Focused SMID Biotechs Could Be in Biogen's (BIIB) Radar
- 28 Stocks to Buy Following Brexit - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!