GSV Capital (GSVC) Purchases 225 Thousand Shares of Facebook for ~$6.6 Million
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/31: (JRN) (VPRT) (AMRN) Higher; (EDAP) (EHTH) (DDD) Lower (more...)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) announced that it has acquired 225,000 shares, approximately 15% of the company's total portfolio, in social-networking company Facebook at an average price of $29.28 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTD Cos. (FTD) to Acquire Liberty Interactive's (LINTA) Provide Commerce Floral, Gifting Businesses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- FIMI Opportunity Fund to Acquire 40% of Magal Security Systems Ltd (MAGS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!