GSV Capital (GSVC) Prices 6M Follow-On at $16.25/Share
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Sears Holdings (SHLD), General Growth (GGP) Enter Real Estate Joint Venture
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) has priced a follow-on offering of 6,000,000 shares of its common stock at $16.25 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of $97.5 million. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Prices 35M Secondary Ordinary Offering at $50.35/Share
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Prices 1.2M Common Stock Offering
- PhotoMedex (PHMD) Files 3 8Ks Related to Recent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!