GSV Capital (GSVC) Prices 6M Follow-On at $16.25/Share
- Wall Street flat as investors look for clues on rates
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Said in Merger Talks
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil falls as dollar rallies again; storm fears limit downside
GSV Capital Corp. (Nasdaq: GSVC) has priced a follow-on offering of 6,000,000 shares of its common stock at $16.25 per share, resulting in gross proceeds of $97.5 million. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 900,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Comstock Holding (CHCI) Announces New Project Equity Private Placement of $14.5M
- Smith & Nephew (SNN) Notes Positive Expert Opinions Surrounding Usage of PICO Continues to Grow
- Kamada's (KMDA) Inhaled Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Phase 2 Met Primary Endpoint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!