GP Strategies (GPX) Agrees to Acquire Maverick Solutions
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) announced that it has signed a definitive agreement, subject to closing conditions, to acquire Maverick Solutions, a leading provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product training services.
Maverick Solutions highlights:
- Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Wake Forest, North Carolina
- Platinum Partner with Oracle, providing support throughout the product lifecycle, specializing in both project-team training and end-user adoption services
- Customer base includes healthcare, higher education, public sector and commercial clients
- Offers training for both on-premise and Cloud-based Oracle ERP and Business Intelligence systems
- Developed the industry's first subscription-based (Training as a Service) offerings for Oracle Cloud products.
This acquisition will extend GP Strategies' ability to deliver ERP systems training and user adoption services to its healthcare customer base and expand into the higher education sector. The transaction is expected to close on October 3rd. Completion of the acquisition is subject to customary conditions, including obtaining certain consents and agreements.
Fred Von Canon, Maverick Solutions' Founder and President, stated, "I'm excited to be joining the GP Strategies team. We've been trusted partners for years and I look forward to going to market now as one team. Being a part of GP Strategies allows us a broader reach for our services; this is an exciting next step for Maverick Solutions."
Scott Greenberg, GP Strategies' Chief Executive Officer, stated, "The acquisition of Maverick will further enable GP Strategies to provide cloud-based ERP training services. We believe that Maverick's services will be a strategic fit to our approximately 120 Global 500 customers. It is a great start to resume our acquisition strategy, which has been a part of GP Strategies' past success."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Won't Bid for Viacom (VIAB)
- HNA Group to Acquire 25% Stake in Hilton Worldwide (HLT) from Blackstone (BX)
- Time Warner (TWX) Ratings Placed on Review for Upgrade by S&P Amid AT&T Merger Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!