GEO Group (GEO) Says BOP Rescinded Previously Granted Contract Modification to Operate D. Ray James Correctional Facility
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE: GEO) announced that the Federal Bureau of Prisons (the “BOP”) has rescinded its previously granted contract modification extending GEO’s contract to operate the company-owned D. Ray James Correctional Facility (the “Facility”) under existing terms through September 30, 2018.
Based on ongoing discussions between GEO and the BOP, GEO expects to receive a new contract modification to operate the Facility under new terms to be negotiated. GEO will discuss this most recent development on its previously scheduled conference call at 11:00 AM (ET).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- EQT Equity Completes Press Ganey (PGND) Acquisition
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!