GEO Group (GEO) Says BOP Rescinded Previously Granted Contract Modification to Operate D. Ray James Correctional Facility
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE: GEO) announced that the Federal Bureau of Prisons (the “BOP”) has rescinded its previously granted contract modification extending GEO’s contract to operate the company-owned D. Ray James Correctional Facility (the “Facility”) under existing terms through September 30, 2018.
Based on ongoing discussions between GEO and the BOP, GEO expects to receive a new contract modification to operate the Facility under new terms to be negotiated. GEO will discuss this most recent development on its previously scheduled conference call at 11:00 AM (ET).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Adds to Thursday's Big Gains
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!