GEO Group (GEO) Says BOP Rescinded Previously Granted Contract Modification to Operate D. Ray James Correctional Facility
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE: GEO) announced that the Federal Bureau of Prisons (the “BOP”) has rescinded its previously granted contract modification extending GEO’s contract to operate the company-owned D. Ray James Correctional Facility (the “Facility”) under existing terms through September 30, 2018.
Based on ongoing discussions between GEO and the BOP, GEO expects to receive a new contract modification to operate the Facility under new terms to be negotiated. GEO will discuss this most recent development on its previously scheduled conference call at 11:00 AM (ET).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Immediately Suspend Trading in Violin Memory (VMEM) Shares; Will Move to Delist
- tronc (TRNC) Trades Lower as Gannett (GCI) Deal in Doubt as Banks Withdraw Funding - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Aetna (AET) Adds Sarepta's (NASDAQ: SRPT) Exondys 51 to Coverage List; Will be Effective Nov. 1st
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!