GEO Group (GEO) Says BOP Rescinded Previously Granted Contract Modification to Operate D. Ray James Correctional Facility
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The GEO Group, Inc. (NYSE: GEO) announced that the Federal Bureau of Prisons (the “BOP”) has rescinded its previously granted contract modification extending GEO’s contract to operate the company-owned D. Ray James Correctional Facility (the “Facility”) under existing terms through September 30, 2018.
Based on ongoing discussions between GEO and the BOP, GEO expects to receive a new contract modification to operate the Facility under new terms to be negotiated. GEO will discuss this most recent development on its previously scheduled conference call at 11:00 AM (ET).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into Q2 and outlook
- Exclusive: Lingerie maker Victoria's Secret looks to uncover supply chain issues
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!