GE Healthcare (GE) Signs LOI with LifeWatch AG
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
General Electric (NYSE: GE) said on its website:
GE Healthcare today announced that it has signed a letter of intent with LifeWatch AG (SIX Swiss Exchange: LIFE), a leading developer and provider of medical solutions and remote diagnostic monitoring services in the digital health market.
The two companies intend to explore the possibility of a long-term strategic relationship in a few possible ventures including use of GE algorithms and exclusive distribution of LifeWatch’s monitoring services in the USA and possible other markets. The intended relationship is subject to the signing of a definitive cooperation agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GE Ventures, Microsemi and Corning Partner to Launch Menlo Micro and Next Generation of Electronic Switching
- New GE Analysis: Software and Hardware Upgrades Could Cut Global CO2 Emissions from Coal and Gas Power Plants by One Billion Metric Tons
- Kite Pharma (KITE) Presents Data from ZUMA-1 Trial in NHL; Primary Endpoint of ORR Met
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!