GE (GE) Adds Brennan to Board
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
The Board of Directors of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE) has elected John J. “Jack” Brennan as a GE director. Mr. Brennan is chairman emeritus and senior advisor at The Vanguard Group, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Lancet: Five Billion People Globally Lack Access to Safe, Affordable Surgery; Commission Releases Recommendations to Address Gaps by 2030, Highlights GE Foundation’s Work
- Emerge Energy Services (EMES) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 29.1% to $1.00; 7.9% Yield
- Valeant Pharma (VRX), Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Receive Positive CHMP Opinion for RELISTOR as OIC Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!