GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GATX Corporation (NYSE: GATX) announced the appointment of Diane M. Aigotti to its Board of Directors. The GATX Board now consists of 10 members, including 9 independent directors.
“Diane’s leadership experience and extensive financial and risk management expertise will be great assets to GATX,” said Brian A. Kenney, chairman, president and chief executive officer of GATX Corporation. She is an excellent addition to our outstanding group of independent directors.”
Ms. Aigotti is Executive Vice President, Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer of Ryan Specialty Group, LLC. Prior to joining Ryan Specialty Group in 2010, Ms. Aigotti spent nearly eight years with Aon plc (f/k/a Aon Corp.), where she served as Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer and Treasurer. Earlier in her career, she served as the Vice President of Finance at The University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System and as Budget Director for the City of Chicago. Ms. Aigotti also serves on the board of directors of PrivateBancorp, Inc. where she serves on the Corporate Governance and Business Risk committees of the board. From 2008 to 2015, she served on the board of directors of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago. She received her MBA from the University of Notre Dame and BA in economics and government from St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Discloses Organizational Changes Impacting Several Executives
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!