GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
GATX Corporation (NYSE: GATX) announced the appointment of Diane M. Aigotti to its Board of Directors. The GATX Board now consists of 10 members, including 9 independent directors.
“Diane’s leadership experience and extensive financial and risk management expertise will be great assets to GATX,” said Brian A. Kenney, chairman, president and chief executive officer of GATX Corporation. She is an excellent addition to our outstanding group of independent directors.”
Ms. Aigotti is Executive Vice President, Managing Director and Chief Financial Officer of Ryan Specialty Group, LLC. Prior to joining Ryan Specialty Group in 2010, Ms. Aigotti spent nearly eight years with Aon plc (f/k/a Aon Corp.), where she served as Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer and Treasurer. Earlier in her career, she served as the Vice President of Finance at The University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System and as Budget Director for the City of Chicago. Ms. Aigotti also serves on the board of directors of PrivateBancorp, Inc. where she serves on the Corporate Governance and Business Risk committees of the board. From 2008 to 2015, she served on the board of directors of the Federal Home Loan Bank of Chicago. She received her MBA from the University of Notre Dame and BA in economics and government from St. Mary’s College, Notre Dame, Indiana.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member
- Libbey (LBY) CFO Buck Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!