Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.29 Special Dividend; 16.7% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Future Fuel (NYSE: FF) declared a special dividend of $2.29 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 16.7 percent.
Additionally, it announced that it had declared for calendar year 2017 normal quarterly dividends of U.S. $0.06 per share, with record dates of March 1, 2017, June 1, 2017, September 1, 2017, and December 1, 2017, and payment dates of March 15, 2017, June 15, 2017, September 15, 2017, and December 15, 2017, respectively.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Future Fuel (FF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Abbott (ABT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.265; 2.7% Yield
- Ventas (VTR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.2% to $0.775; 5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!