Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.29 Special Dividend; 16.7% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Future Fuel (NYSE: FF) declared a special dividend of $2.29 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 16.7 percent.
Additionally, it announced that it had declared for calendar year 2017 normal quarterly dividends of U.S. $0.06 per share, with record dates of March 1, 2017, June 1, 2017, September 1, 2017, and December 1, 2017, and payment dates of March 15, 2017, June 15, 2017, September 15, 2017, and December 15, 2017, respectively.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Future Fuel (FF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Brink's (BCO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!