Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.29 Special Dividend; 16.7% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Future Fuel (NYSE: FF) declared a special dividend of $2.29 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 13, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 16.7 percent.
Additionally, it announced that it had declared for calendar year 2017 normal quarterly dividends of U.S. $0.06 per share, with record dates of March 1, 2017, June 1, 2017, September 1, 2017, and December 1, 2017, and payment dates of March 15, 2017, June 15, 2017, September 15, 2017, and December 15, 2017, respectively.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Future Fuel (FF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Declares $0.29 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!