Furmanite (FRM) Acquires Certain Assets of Crane Energy Flow Solutions’ Houston Service Center
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
Furmanite Corporation (NYSE: FRM) has acquired certain assets and operations of Crane Energy Flow Solutions’ Houston Service Center. Furmanite will continue to provide the outstanding level of customer service that has become a hallmark of this world class operation, with transition of operations expected to be effectively completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sciquest (SQI) Agrees to be Acquired by Accel-KKR for $17.75/Share
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Closes Justin's Acquisition; Appoints New COO
- General Cable (BGC) Announces Completion of N.A. Automotive Ignition Wire Business Sale (SMP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!