Furmanite (FRM) Acquires Certain Assets of Crane Energy Flow Solutions’ Houston Service Center
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Furmanite Corporation (NYSE: FRM) has acquired certain assets and operations of Crane Energy Flow Solutions’ Houston Service Center. Furmanite will continue to provide the outstanding level of customer service that has become a hallmark of this world class operation, with transition of operations expected to be effectively completed today.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DC Mayor to Announced Settlement with Exelon (EXC) Over Pepco (POM) Merger - Bloomberg
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) Announces Receipt of $101M From Recent Asset Sales
- 3M Co. (MMM) Completes Sale of North American Library Systems Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!