Furiex (FURX) Confirms Takeda's Resubmissions of Alogliptin, Combo Alogliptin, Pioglitazone NDAs to FDA
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Furiex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: FURX) today confirmed that Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Takeda Global Research & Development Center, Inc. has resubmitted New Drug Applications (NDAs) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for alogliptin and fixed-dose combination therapy alogliptin and pioglitazone for the treatment of type 2 diabetes in adults. Takeda anticipates the applications will be reviewed within the next six months. These NDAs were resubmitted in response to a complete response letter Takeda received from the FDA on April 25, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ImmunoCellular (IMUC) Phase II Study Does Not Meet Survival Endpoint
- Global Eagle (ENT), Southwest (LUV) Launch New Messaging Service
- Rexahn Pharma (RNN) Stock Holds Gains After Co. Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!