Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) Prices 4.2M Common Stock IPO at $9/Share, at Low-End of Expected Range
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fulgent Genetics (Nasdaq: FLGT) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 4,200,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $9.00 per share, before underwriting discounts and commissions. Fulgent Genetics has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 630,000 shares from the company at the same price. The shares are expected to begin trading on The NASDAQ Global Market on September 29, 2016, under the ticker symbol “FLGT.” The offering is expected to close on October 4, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
NOTE: The company was recently looking at a pricing range of $9 -$11 per share.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Piper Jaffray & Co. are serving as joint book-running managers for the offering. Raymond James & Associates, Inc. is serving as lead manager and BTIG, LLC is serving as co-manager.
A registration statement relating to the securities being sold in the offering was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on September 28, 2016. The offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the final prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, Eleven Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, by telephone at +1-800-221-1037, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or from Piper Jaffray & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Suite 800, Minneapolis, MN 55402, by telephone at +1-800-747-3924, or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) Prices Larger Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Above Expected Range
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
- Organovo (ONVO) Commences Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Piper Jaffray, Raymond James, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!