Frontier Communications (FTR) EVP/ External Affairs Kathleen Abernathy Steps Down
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) disclosed that Kathleen Q. Abernathy has stepped down, effective November 18, 2016, as Frontier’s Executive Vice President, External Affairs, has retained her role as Chair, America’s Best Communities Prize Campaign and has assumed the position of Senior Advisor. She will hold these positions until her retirement on April 21, 2017. The Board determined that, in view of the change in Ms. Abernathy’s responsibilities, she no longer is an “executive officer” for purposes of Item 401(b) of Regulation S-K, nor an “officer” for purposes of Rule 16a-1. Ms. Abernathy’s responsibilities are being transferred to Mark D. Nielsen, Frontier’s Executive Vice President & General Counsel. Between November 18, 2016 and April 21, 2017, Ms. Abernathy will provide counsel to Frontier concerning External Affairs matters and will continue to oversee the America’s Best Communities Prize Campaign.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Shire's (SHPG) Phase 3 Investigational Study of VONVENDI Meets Primary Endpoint in Controlling Bleeding in Adults with VWD
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!