Frontier Communications (FTR) EVP/ External Affairs Kathleen Abernathy Steps Down
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FTR) disclosed that Kathleen Q. Abernathy has stepped down, effective November 18, 2016, as Frontier’s Executive Vice President, External Affairs, has retained her role as Chair, America’s Best Communities Prize Campaign and has assumed the position of Senior Advisor. She will hold these positions until her retirement on April 21, 2017. The Board determined that, in view of the change in Ms. Abernathy’s responsibilities, she no longer is an “executive officer” for purposes of Item 401(b) of Regulation S-K, nor an “officer” for purposes of Rule 16a-1. Ms. Abernathy’s responsibilities are being transferred to Mark D. Nielsen, Frontier’s Executive Vice President & General Counsel. Between November 18, 2016 and April 21, 2017, Ms. Abernathy will provide counsel to Frontier concerning External Affairs matters and will continue to oversee the America’s Best Communities Prize Campaign.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) 'disappointed' in Kansas U.S. District Court TASER (TASR) Case Dismissal
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Holiday Comps Fall 2%; Comps Down 1% Ex-FX
- Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) Initiates Phase 2b Study of PTG-100 in Ulcerative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!