Fresh Del Monte (FDP) COO El-Naffy to Transition Out of Role
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE: FDP) announced that Hani El-Naffy, 66, the Company’s President and Chief Operating Officer, will start to transition his role as an officer of the Company, with the transition beginning immediately and lasting through February 28, 2017. Mr. El-Naffy plans to continue as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors following thereafter. In accordance with the Company’s established succession plan for key executive officers, the Company will proceed with implementing a transition plan for the role of President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. El-Naffy will work to effect an orderly transition over the next six months.
“On behalf of the Board of Directors and everyone at Fresh Del Monte Produce, I would like to thank Hani for the high level of dedication and commitment that he has given to Fresh Del Monte Produce as President and Chief Operating Officer for almost 20 years,” said Mohammad Abu-Ghazaleh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. “Hani’s day-to-day leadership will be missed, but we are glad that the Company will benefit from his participation in the transition process and his plan to continue to serve as a board member.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- PG&E Submits $250M Proposal in Support of Electric Vehicles in California (PCG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!