Fresh Del Monte (FDP) COO El-Naffy to Transition Out of Role
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. (NYSE: FDP) announced that Hani El-Naffy, 66, the Company’s President and Chief Operating Officer, will start to transition his role as an officer of the Company, with the transition beginning immediately and lasting through February 28, 2017. Mr. El-Naffy plans to continue as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors following thereafter. In accordance with the Company’s established succession plan for key executive officers, the Company will proceed with implementing a transition plan for the role of President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. El-Naffy will work to effect an orderly transition over the next six months.
“On behalf of the Board of Directors and everyone at Fresh Del Monte Produce, I would like to thank Hani for the high level of dedication and commitment that he has given to Fresh Del Monte Produce as President and Chief Operating Officer for almost 20 years,” said Mohammad Abu-Ghazaleh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. “Hani’s day-to-day leadership will be missed, but we are glad that the Company will benefit from his participation in the transition process and his plan to continue to serve as a board member.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- Steel Partners Holdings (SPLP) to Acquire Remaining 36% Stake in Steel Excel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!