Fresenius Medical (FMS) Commences on CMS Request for Info; Doesn't Steer Medicaid Patients into Exchange Plans
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
In response to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) recent Request for Information, Fresenius Medical Care North America issued the following statement:
"We welcome the opportunity to provide information in support of CMS’ effort to maintain and enhance a sustainable and responsible system for the benefit of patients. We do not operate the kind of program that CMS highlighted in the Request for Information to steer patients receiving Medicaid benefits into exchange plans."
"Too many Americans with kidney failure are unable to obtain and afford health coverage of their choice. With the assistance of charities like the American Kidney Fund, those in need are able to gain access to coverage that is readily available to most other Americans, including coverage in exchange plans. We look forward to working with CMS, insurers and the community to put in place any reforms that are necessary to ensure that charities like the AKF can continue their important work and avoid abuses that could threaten the viability and sustainability of exchange plans."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fresenius Kidney Care Tops Government’s National Five-Star Quality Ratings
- Exclusive: Nevada gambling regulator probes Las Vegas Sands over front gamblers
- OncoGenex Pharma (OGXI) Announces Strong Survival Data from Apatorsen Phase 2 in MBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!