Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Announces Expiration of Consent Solicitations; Majority Not Received
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Freeport-McMoRan Inc. (NYSE: FCX) announced the expiration of the previously announced consent solicitations by it and its wholly owned subsidiaries, Freeport-McMoRan Oil & Gas LLC (FM O&G) and FCX Oil & Gas Inc. (FCX O&G). The consent solicitations expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on September 28, 2016. As of the expiration time, FCX, FM O&G and FCX O&G had not received the consent of holders of at least a majority in aggregate principal amount outstanding of each series of notes subject to the consent solicitations. As a result, no consent fees will be paid and FCX plans to merge FM O&G into FCX prior to completing its previously announced Deepwater Gulf of Mexico sale transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstated Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) at Underperform
- Oasmia Pharma (OASM) Says It's in Discussions on Acquisition of Novel Cancer Project
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!