Franklin Resources (BEN) Announces Decline in Assets Under Management
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Major Wall Street Research Firm Tackles Bitcoin Mania; Sees Significant Value
Franklin Resources, Inc. (NYSE: BEN) reported preliminary month-end assets under management by the company's subsidiaries of $683.5 billion at May 31, 2012, compared to $726.4 billion at April 30, 2012, and $735.8 billion at May 31, 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal Reported Slower Mobile Payment Growth for Cyber Monday (EBAY)
- Sky Italia, Nokia (NOK), Microsoft (MSFT) Debut Windows Phone of Sky Go
- Barnes & Noble (BKS), Microsoft (MSFT) Announce Windows 8.1 NOOK App Promotion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!