Fox Factory Holding (FOXF) Announces 3.5M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fox Factory Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: FOXF) announced that one of its existing stockholders (the “selling stockholder”) intends to offer for sale an aggregate of 3,500,000 shares of the Company's common stock in an underwritten secondary offering pursuant to the Company’s shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated and William Blair & Company, L.L.C. are acting as the underwriters for the offering. In addition, another of the Company’s existing stockholders intends to grant the underwriters the option to purchase an aggregate of up to 525,000 additional shares of the Company's common stock (the “option stockholder” and, together with the selling stockholder, the “stockholders”). The stockholders selling shares to the underwriters will receive all of the proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
The Company has filed a registration statement on Form S-3 (including a prospectus) with the SEC for the offering to which this communication relates. Before you invest, you should read the registration statement, prospectus, prospectus supplement and other documents the Company has made available with the SEC for information about the Company and the offering. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from: Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated, Syndicate Department, 777 E. Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202, or by calling 800-792-2473, or by e-mailing email@example.com, and William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Attention: Prospectus Department, 222 West Adams Street, Chicago, Illinois 60606, by calling 800-621-0687, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Robert W Baird, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!