Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE: FCPT) announced the acquisition of a Dairy Queen restaurant in Tulsa, Oklahoma for $2.6 million. The restaurant is occupied under a triple-net lease with approximately 18 years of term remaining, and the transaction closed at a going-in cash cap rate of 6.6%, exclusive of transaction costs. The property performs well-above national average for the brand, is located in a well-trafficked retail corridor, and the tenant is one of the largest franchisees for Dairy Queen nationwide.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!