Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Four Corners Property Trust (NYSE: FCPT) announced the acquisition of a Dairy Queen restaurant in Tulsa, Oklahoma for $2.6 million. The restaurant is occupied under a triple-net lease with approximately 18 years of term remaining, and the transaction closed at a going-in cash cap rate of 6.6%, exclusive of transaction costs. The property performs well-above national average for the brand, is located in a well-trafficked retail corridor, and the tenant is one of the largest franchisees for Dairy Queen nationwide.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal-Mogul (FDML) Unit Acquires OE Parts Provider Beck/Arnley
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT), Sonalysts Enter Joint Marketing Agreement
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!