Forward Industries (FORD) Enters Three Year Supplier Agreement With Global Healthcare Provider
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shows clemency to Manning, intelligence analyst behind leaks
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Forward Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: FORD), a designer and distributor of custom carry and protective solutions, today announced that they have signed a new 3 year agreement with a Global Healthcare provider to supply Global custom carry cases for their diabetic products through July 2019. The Company is an existing significant customer of Forward and the three year agreement provides a new framework on pricing and quantity.
Terry Wise, Chief Executive Officer of Forward Industries, stated, “This long term supply agreement, the third agreement signed from another prominent player in the industry, is a further major endorsement in Forward’s ability to consistently provide a quality compliant product on a timely basis. In an extremely highly regulated but competitive market, we continue to be the preferred supplier of choice. Year after year, we are given the highest ratings for our quality performance from all our multi-national clients. Together with our exceptional supply chain capability, it is no surprise that we continue to remain dominant in the diabetics’ custom cases industry.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank CEO apologizes for conduct in toxic mortgages case
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
- TopBuild (BLD) Announces Acquisition of Midwest Fireproofing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!