Forward Industries (FORD) Enters Three Year Supplier Agreement With Global Healthcare Provider
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Forward Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: FORD), a designer and distributor of custom carry and protective solutions, today announced that they have signed a new 3 year agreement with a Global Healthcare provider to supply Global custom carry cases for their diabetic products through July 2019. The Company is an existing significant customer of Forward and the three year agreement provides a new framework on pricing and quantity.
Terry Wise, Chief Executive Officer of Forward Industries, stated, “This long term supply agreement, the third agreement signed from another prominent player in the industry, is a further major endorsement in Forward’s ability to consistently provide a quality compliant product on a timely basis. In an extremely highly regulated but competitive market, we continue to be the preferred supplier of choice. Year after year, we are given the highest ratings for our quality performance from all our multi-national clients. Together with our exceptional supply chain capability, it is no surprise that we continue to remain dominant in the diabetics’ custom cases industry.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICON plc (ICLR) Appoints New Board Member
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- BioBlast Pharma (ORPN) Announces Results from PK Study of IV Trehalose; Linearity Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!