Fluor (FLR) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/30: (PDII) (LAKE) (LOPE) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
In an SEC filing Friday afternoon, Fluor (NYSE: FLR) registered an automatic mixed securities shelf. The offering includes debt securities, common stock, preferred stock and warrants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Unveils 3D Printing System
- S&T Bancorp (STBA), Integrity Bancshares Enter Merger Pact
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR), SUPERVALU INC. (SVU) Report Newly Licensed Java Delight Coffee Brand
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!