Fluor (FLR) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims Remain at 15-Year Low; Lumber Liquidators CEO Hits the Exit; Big M&A Deal for CVS
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/21: (ABTL) (STEM) (BBRY) (HPQ) Higher; (ARO) (OTIC) (VGGL) Lower (more...)
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Maintains Q4 Guidance
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
In an SEC filing Friday afternoon, Fluor (NYSE: FLR) registered an automatic mixed securities shelf. The offering includes debt securities, common stock, preferred stock and warrants.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO)
- American Electric Technologies (AETI) Files $25M Common, Warrants Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!