Fluor (FLR) Files Automatic Mixed Securities Shelf
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
In an SEC filing Friday afternoon, Fluor (NYSE: FLR) registered an automatic mixed securities shelf. The offering includes debt securities, common stock, preferred stock and warrants.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Reports Event of Default with PhaRMA Notes
- ReneSola (SOL) Announces 13-MW Solar Farm Project in England; Already Identified Potential Buyers
- Elbit Imaging Ltd (EMITF) Reports Completion of Option, Investment Agreements Between Gamida, Novartis (NVS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!