Fluidigm (FLDM) R&D EVP Unger to Take Leave of Absence
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fluidigm (NASDAQ: FLDM) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02 – Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On September 7, 2016, Marc Unger, our Executive Vice President, Research and Development and Marketing, indicated his decision to take an approximately 10-week leave of absence from Fluidigm Corporation (the “Company”) commencing October 1, 2016. The Company and Dr. Unger intend to enter into a part-time consulting engagement, commencing in December 2016 following Dr. Unger’s leave, and are currently in discussions regarding the terms of the leave and such consulting or other arrangement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- SEC Charges Former Pinnacle Financial (PNFP) Director with Insider Trading Related to Avenue Financial Deal
- Kodak (KODK) Files $1.2B Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!