Fluidigm (FLDM) R&D EVP Unger to Take Leave of Absence
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fluidigm (NASDAQ: FLDM) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Tuesday:
Item 5.02 – Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
On September 7, 2016, Marc Unger, our Executive Vice President, Research and Development and Marketing, indicated his decision to take an approximately 10-week leave of absence from Fluidigm Corporation (the “Company”) commencing October 1, 2016. The Company and Dr. Unger intend to enter into a part-time consulting engagement, commencing in December 2016 following Dr. Unger’s leave, and are currently in discussions regarding the terms of the leave and such consulting or other arrangement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) files automatic mixed securities shelf, no size given
- Platinum Group Metals Ltd. (PLG) Announces $25M Bought Deal Financing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!