Flowers Foods (FLO) Says It's Unaware of Investigation by Department of Labor - Bloomberg
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) said that it's unaware of any investigation by the Department of Labor into its independent distributor program, according to Bloomberg.
Earlier the topic was discussed in a note at Pivotal Research.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Announces Presentation of Positive CAT-5571 Data in CF at NACFC
- ExlService (EXLS) Acquires Datasource Consulting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!