Flowers Foods (FLO) Says It's Unaware of Investigation by Department of Labor - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) said that it's unaware of any investigation by the Department of Labor into its independent distributor program, according to Bloomberg.
Earlier the topic was discussed in a note at Pivotal Research.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- First NBC Bank (FNBC) Disagrees with 'Unfounded Assertions' in the Market
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!