Flowers Foods (FLO) Says It's Unaware of Investigation by Department of Labor - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) said that it's unaware of any investigation by the Department of Labor into its independent distributor program, according to Bloomberg.
Earlier the topic was discussed in a note at Pivotal Research.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Memorial Production Partners (MEMP) Said to Weigh Options, Including Bankruptcy
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4, FY16 Inline with Views; Updates on Separation
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Appoints New North America VP and New CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!