Flowers Foods (FLO) Says It's Unaware of Investigation by Department of Labor - Bloomberg
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) said that it's unaware of any investigation by the Department of Labor into its independent distributor program, according to Bloomberg.
Earlier the topic was discussed in a note at Pivotal Research.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KKR & Co. (KKR) said to be investor in Netscout Systems (NTCT)
- Accenture (ACN) Enters Expanded F&A BPO Agreement with Schlumberger (SLB)
- Adamas Pharma (ADMS) Announces Submission of ADS-5102 NDA to U.S. FDA as Dyskinesia Treatment in PD Patients
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation, Management Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!