Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
On October 20, 2016, Flowers Foods, Inc. (the “Company”) became aware of an analyst report of BMO Capital Markets published on October 20, 2016, which stated that the Company had “reiterated its confidence in resolving outstanding legal issues without a material impact on its earnings and operations” at the recent National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Conference. This statement does not reflect the Company’s position on its outstanding lawsuits. As previously disclosed, the Company and/or its respective subsidiaries are vigorously defending these lawsuits. Given the stage of the complaints and the claims and issues presented, the Company cannot reasonably estimate at this time the possible loss or range of loss, if any, that may arise from the unresolved lawsuits. For additional information regarding these lawsuits, the Company directs investors to the disclosure previously made in its most recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Amyris (AMRS) Files to sell $10M Convertible Note
- FMSA Holdings Inc. (FMSA) Files Mixed, Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!