Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure
On October 20, 2016, Flowers Foods, Inc. (the “Company”) became aware of an analyst report of BMO Capital Markets published on October 20, 2016, which stated that the Company had “reiterated its confidence in resolving outstanding legal issues without a material impact on its earnings and operations” at the recent National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Conference. This statement does not reflect the Company’s position on its outstanding lawsuits. As previously disclosed, the Company and/or its respective subsidiaries are vigorously defending these lawsuits. Given the stage of the complaints and the claims and issues presented, the Company cannot reasonably estimate at this time the possible loss or range of loss, if any, that may arise from the unresolved lawsuits. For additional information regarding these lawsuits, the Company directs investors to the disclosure previously made in its most recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!