Flowers Foods (FLO) Notified of Compliance Review Under Fair Labor Standards Act
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On the afternoon of August 9, 2016, the U.S. Department of Labor (the “Department”) notified Flowers Foods, Inc. (the “company”) that it has been scheduled for a compliance review under the Fair Labor Standards Act. The company intends to cooperate with the Department, and because the review process is confidential, the company has no further comment at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Says Beacon Falls Energy Park Project Not Selected for New England Clean Energy RFP
- Energy Hunter Resources (EHX) Files for Proposed IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!