Flowers Foods (FLO) Notified of Compliance Review Under Fair Labor Standards Act
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On the afternoon of August 9, 2016, the U.S. Department of Labor (the “Department”) notified Flowers Foods, Inc. (the “company”) that it has been scheduled for a compliance review under the Fair Labor Standards Act. The company intends to cooperate with the Department, and because the review process is confidential, the company has no further comment at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!