Flowers Foods (FLO) Notified of Compliance Review Under Fair Labor Standards Act
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowers Foods (NYSE: FLO) disclosed in an SEC filing:
On the afternoon of August 9, 2016, the U.S. Department of Labor (the “Department”) notified Flowers Foods, Inc. (the “company”) that it has been scheduled for a compliance review under the Fair Labor Standards Act. The company intends to cooperate with the Department, and because the review process is confidential, the company has no further comment at this time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Confirmation of CEOC's Plan of Reorganization
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!