Flowers Foods (FLO) EVP/COO Exercises Options on ~88K Shares
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) today announced that Bradley K. Alexander, executive vice president and chief operating officer, has exercised stock options for 88,200 shares and consequently increased his direct ownership from 212,485 shares of Flowers Foods common stock to 230,835 shares, which is well in excess of the company's stock ownership guidelines. Solely to cover the exercise price and related tax liability, Mr. Alexander sold shares of Flowers Foods common stock obtained through this option exercise in the open market. The options were granted to Mr. Alexander in 2010 under the company's Equity and Performance Incentive Plan and were set to expire in February 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Flowers Foods (FLo) at Buy, Says Long-Term Growth Story Is Intact
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!