Flowers Foods (FLO) EVP/COO Exercises Options on ~88K Shares
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) today announced that Bradley K. Alexander, executive vice president and chief operating officer, has exercised stock options for 88,200 shares and consequently increased his direct ownership from 212,485 shares of Flowers Foods common stock to 230,835 shares, which is well in excess of the company's stock ownership guidelines. Solely to cover the exercise price and related tax liability, Mr. Alexander sold shares of Flowers Foods common stock obtained through this option exercise in the open market. The options were granted to Mr. Alexander in 2010 under the company's Equity and Performance Incentive Plan and were set to expire in February 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Gores Group Unit to Acquire Triumph Group's (TGI) TAR Business
- NV5 Global (NVEE) Announces Acquisition of CivilSource