Flextronics (FLEX) Shareholders Approved Expanded Stock Buyback Plan
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
On August 24, 2016, Flex (NASDAQ: FLEX) received shareholder approval to purchase up to 20% of its outstanding shares. Additionally, the Company's Board of Directors authorized management to purchase the Company's shares in an aggregate amount of up to $500 million. Since the beginning of fiscal 2012, the Company has repurchased approximately 279 million shares for approximately $2.3 billion.
Share repurchases, if any, will be made in the open market and in compliance with SEC Rule 10b-18. The timing and actual number of shares repurchased will depend on a variety of factors including price, market conditions and applicable legal requirements. The share repurchase program does not obligate the Company to repurchase any specific number of shares and may be suspended or terminated at any time without prior notice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- SEC Charges Former Pinnacle Financial (PNFP) Director with Insider Trading Related to Avenue Financial Deal
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!