Fitbit (FIT) Gains as ABM seeks Tender at $12.50/Share
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) gained after an SEC filing by ABM Capital regarding a $12.50 tender.
This filing relates solely to preliminary communications made before the commencement of a potential tender offer by ABM Capital LTD ("Purchaser") for all of the outstanding Class A common shares, par value $0.0001 per share of FitBit Inc. (the "Company"). The Purchaser has announced today, November 9 2016, that it has submitted an offer (the "Letter") to the board of directors of the Company. In the Letter, the Purchaser proposes to acquire all outstanding Class A common shares at a price per share of $12.50 (the "Proposed Offer"). The Proposed Offer is subject to satisfactory due diligence and notification and the execution of a definitive written agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- Lakeland Bancorp (LBAI) Plans At-the-Market Offering of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!