Fitbit (FIT) Gains as ABM seeks Tender at $12.50/Share
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) gained after an SEC filing by ABM Capital regarding a $12.50 tender.
This filing relates solely to preliminary communications made before the commencement of a potential tender offer by ABM Capital LTD ("Purchaser") for all of the outstanding Class A common shares, par value $0.0001 per share of FitBit Inc. (the "Company"). The Purchaser has announced today, November 9 2016, that it has submitted an offer (the "Letter") to the board of directors of the Company. In the Letter, the Purchaser proposes to acquire all outstanding Class A common shares at a price per share of $12.50 (the "Proposed Offer"). The Proposed Offer is subject to satisfactory due diligence and notification and the execution of a definitive written agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- OCI N.V. Offers to Acquire Remaining OCI Partners (OCIP) Common Units
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces One-for-Ten Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!