Fitbit (FIT) Gains as ABM seeks Tender at $12.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fitbit (NYSE: FIT) gained after an SEC filing by ABM Capital regarding a $12.50 tender.
This filing relates solely to preliminary communications made before the commencement of a potential tender offer by ABM Capital LTD ("Purchaser") for all of the outstanding Class A common shares, par value $0.0001 per share of FitBit Inc. (the "Company"). The Purchaser has announced today, November 9 2016, that it has submitted an offer (the "Letter") to the board of directors of the Company. In the Letter, the Purchaser proposes to acquire all outstanding Class A common shares at a price per share of $12.50 (the "Proposed Offer"). The Proposed Offer is subject to satisfactory due diligence and notification and the execution of a definitive written agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!