First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
First NBC Bank Holding Company (Nasdaq: FNBC) announced that it was notified by Nasdaq by letter dated October 24, 2016 that it had regained compliance with all applicable Nasdaq listing standards following the filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016. As a result, the Nasdaq Hearings Panel has cancelled its previously scheduled hearing, and First NBC’s stock will continue to be listed and trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Belden (BDC) Sends Another Letter to Digi Int'l (DGII) Offering $13.82/Share Cash
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!