First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
First NBC Bank Holding Company (Nasdaq: FNBC) announced that it was notified by Nasdaq by letter dated October 24, 2016 that it had regained compliance with all applicable Nasdaq listing standards following the filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016. As a result, the Nasdaq Hearings Panel has cancelled its previously scheduled hearing, and First NBC’s stock will continue to be listed and trade on the Nasdaq Global Select Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- B&G Foods (BGS) Acquires Victoria Fine Foods for $70M
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!