First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Announces Receipt of Stay From Nasdaq Delisting
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
First NBC Bank Holding Company (“First NBC”) (NASDAQ: FNBC), the holding company for First NBC Bank, today announced the receipt of a 15 day stay of suspension from trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market, which will run through October 20, 2016. The grant of the stay followed the filing on October 5, 2016 of First NBC’s request for a hearing before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel regarding the previously issued Staff Delisting Determination, which resulted from First NBC’s past due SEC reports. The hearing has been set for November 17, 2016. First NBC expects to file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016 and regain compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rules prior to the end of the 15 day stay period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Confirms SEC Resolution
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!