First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Announces Receipt of Stay From Nasdaq Delisting
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
First NBC Bank Holding Company (“First NBC”) (NASDAQ: FNBC), the holding company for First NBC Bank, today announced the receipt of a 15 day stay of suspension from trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market, which will run through October 20, 2016. The grant of the stay followed the filing on October 5, 2016 of First NBC’s request for a hearing before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel regarding the previously issued Staff Delisting Determination, which resulted from First NBC’s past due SEC reports. The hearing has been set for November 17, 2016. First NBC expects to file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016 and regain compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rules prior to the end of the 15 day stay period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Organovo (ONVO) Prices 9M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $25M
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!