First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Announces Receipt of Stay From Nasdaq Delisting
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
First NBC Bank Holding Company (“First NBC”) (NASDAQ: FNBC), the holding company for First NBC Bank, today announced the receipt of a 15 day stay of suspension from trading on The Nasdaq Global Select Market, which will run through October 20, 2016. The grant of the stay followed the filing on October 5, 2016 of First NBC’s request for a hearing before the Nasdaq Hearings Panel regarding the previously issued Staff Delisting Determination, which resulted from First NBC’s past due SEC reports. The hearing has been set for November 17, 2016. First NBC expects to file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended June 30, 2016 and regain compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rules prior to the end of the 15 day stay period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Valley National (VLY) Announces 8.4M Share Stock Offering
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Launches Security-Focused Enterprise of Things Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!