FireEye (FEYE) Founder Ashar Aziz to Resign from Board
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) disclosed founder Ashar Aziz notified the Company of his decision to resign from the Company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Aziz’s decision to resign was not the result of any disagreement with the Company. Mr. Aziz had served as a director since founding the Company in February 2004. The Company extends its deepest thanks to Mr. Aziz for his tireless work in bringing his vision to the market, his many years of dedicated service to the Company and the enormous contribution he has made to the Company’s leadership in advanced threat detection.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Plans to Commence Two CF-Focused Phase 2s
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Receives $1.4B DLA Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!