FireEye (FEYE) Founder Ashar Aziz to Resign from Board
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) disclosed founder Ashar Aziz notified the Company of his decision to resign from the Company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Aziz’s decision to resign was not the result of any disagreement with the Company. Mr. Aziz had served as a director since founding the Company in February 2004. The Company extends its deepest thanks to Mr. Aziz for his tireless work in bringing his vision to the market, his many years of dedicated service to the Company and the enormous contribution he has made to the Company’s leadership in advanced threat detection.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Names Jocelyn Wong as CMO as Marci Grebstein Leaves
- Novelion Therapeutics (NVLN) Announces Acceptance of MAA for Metreleptin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!