FireEye (FEYE) Founder Ashar Aziz to Resign from Board
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) disclosed founder Ashar Aziz notified the Company of his decision to resign from the Company’s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Aziz’s decision to resign was not the result of any disagreement with the Company. Mr. Aziz had served as a director since founding the Company in February 2004. The Company extends its deepest thanks to Mr. Aziz for his tireless work in bringing his vision to the market, his many years of dedicated service to the Company and the enormous contribution he has made to the Company’s leadership in advanced threat detection.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!